Rewards and recognition inspire both students and the staff to achieve.
To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe Inspire, achieve and celebrate-that is Delhi Public School way of life. Rewards and recognition inspire both students and the staff to achieve. Delhi Public School strongly believes in healthy school programs. The institution has gained a unique place amongst the top schools in Aligarh and adjoining areas. School has brought laurel by bagging awards not only in academics but in other fields too. The school will win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys Delhi Public School believes will unlock the door to personal excellence.
- We are extremely glad and happy to announce two of our students Ciara Mehra and Tejaswani Solanki of class III-A qualified round 1 of WWF – India Wild Wisdom Quiz 2019 organised by CBSE.
- Aanchal Ahuja has got to gold medals in the district taekwondo championship and has been selected for the state level competition.
- Shreyan Sen of Class V got the 83rd rank in the NATIONAL SCIENCE OLYMPIAD at the state level.
- Vanshaj Bhardwaj of Class III secured the 51st rank in the NATIONAL SCIENCE OLYMPIAD at the state level.
- Delhi Public School, Aligarh entered into collaboration with the Fox’s School, London.